Balmoral Knitwear has decades of experience as an embroiderer, dating back to the 1930s.
We have 50 embroidery heads in-house for embroidering either our own garments or our customers’ garments.
We have also invested in an up-to-date embroidery design and control package:
‘Composer’ from Pulse Microsystems, which:
- imports designs from popular graphics programs
- gives a high stitch density for high quality
- embroidered images
- has over 125 fonts as standard
- can create letter sizes down to 3mm
- has over 200 standard embroidery designs
- thousands of embroidery thread colours including metallic and fluorescent
- So contact us with ANY embroidery requirements.
THERMAL PRINTED LOGOS & LETTERING
We can now supply garments with printed logos or lettering using our in-house Heat Presses.
This process is particularly suitable for larger logos and lettering on the back of garments such as Sweatshirts, Jackets and Hi-Vis Vests which we can source for you. It works best on fabrics that have a flat surface. There are no origination costs with the Heat Press Process.
Thermal transfer printing gives excellent reproduction quality and is available in a huge range of colours and speciality effects such as Flock and Glitter.
We can also apply prints to garments supplied by you.
Please ask for further details.